Author Guide and Submissions
All submissions should be sent via email to SJP@Sapienspublication.com
The authors should follow the APA Formatting and Style Guide (6th edition) in preparing their manuscripts. Information regarding APA can be found through the link below:
In addition, the authors should strictly follow the following criteria in preparing their manuscripts:
- All manuscripts sent to SJP should range between 4000 and 10.000 words. Articles which are shorter or longer than this range will be immediately rejected.
- SJP has zero tolerance towards plagiarism. The originality of all manuscripts will be checked using Turnitin software and should be below 20% excluding the bibliographies and the reference list.
- It is the responsibility of the authors to assert any conflicts of interest in conducting the study.
- The authors should inform SJP in case the study is funded by an organization.
- After the article is accepted and formatted for publication, a copy of the article will be sent to the authors to proof read. This is the last stage before the article is put on the website and linked to the databases. After this stage, strictly no changes can be made to the article.
- The authors are expected to have made their decision about the order of the names in their manuscript which should be based on the authors' contribution in conducting the research. After the submission, the order of the names cannot be changed.
- The accuracy of the data presented in the articles; especially with regards to citing published articles of author researchers and scholars, is the sole responsibility of the authors.
- SJP does not accept manuscripts written by ghostwriters and also fabricated data in the manuscripts. Faulty submissions which have not considered this issue will be withdrawn, and the authors will be black-listed from publishing in all Sapiens Publications' journals. In such a case, the publication fee will not be refunded.
- Finally, the authors are asked to download the declaration form below, fill it out, sign it, and submit it along with their manuscript. You can download the document Cover Letter & Declaration Form.